Sunday, March 22, 2009

Searching For My Daughter

Hello,
Thank you for reading my blog.

Most of you have had the good fortune of living with, and being raised by your genetic parents...the ones whom God took their egg and sperm, and created you. I did.
God blessed me with two of the most loving and beautiful parents in the world.
From them I learned what real love is...unconditional love.

Sadly, I have a daughter who is being deprived of that beautiful gift of love.
She was born here in March 2003, and her father is Fares Mansour Almalik is from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He has addresses in Virgina, D.C. and elsewhere. Fares has her hidden somewhere in the States, without my permission or consent.

Years ago, one of Fares's girlfriends, Barbara, told me that she was going to raise a child.
She was married to someone else, but she told me that she enjoyed sending her husband away so that she could run with the Arabs, as they were giving her much.

It is very possible that my daughter was or is in her company, as well as in the company of Luz, Sara, Colleen, Angela, Terri, Stacy, among others.

Those in the company of my child want to keep her as they are financially benefitting at the expense of human life...the life of my daughter. They want to make money by keeping her in their presence...at the expense of her life. They do not really care about her welfare, or they would have returned her back to me. All they care about is making money...at the expense of her life.

I want to raise my daughter. I have been looking endlessly for her. It is so very sad to have your child ripped from your life. I will not stop looking for her as I am her real mother, and I want to raise my own daughter. I want to give her the beautiful gift of unconditional love that only a genetic mother...one who has the same DNA can offer her child. There is a natural connection and bond that no one will be able to take away.

I pray that God will speak to your heart to help me to find my daughter.
May God bless.
Thank you.